Our Coffee, Your Private Label
What does Private Label mean?
You buy it, make it your own and sell or distribute the product under the label you've created. Or keep it even simpler and have us add your logo and coffee name to our K&F Coffee Roasters label.
Essentially, you are buying the product from someone else, namely us, and taking ownership of that product with your own branding.
Your Private Label coffee will be delivered directly to your door.
Minimum requirements for Private Labeling
1) You're able to commit to ordering in minimum quantities of 120 pounds (e.g. 160 twelve ounce bags or 24 five pound bags or a combination thereof),
2) You've purchased, received and tasted coffee samples from us and determined which coffee(s) you're interested in having us package for you, or identified an approximate flavor profile,
3) You've completed and submitted the Private Label Inquiry Form found by clicking the button at the bottom of this page, then
You've met the minimum requirements for Private Labeling with us and we'll be contacting you shortly to discuss further.
Who benefits from Private Labeling?
Espresso Bars, Coffee Houses, Baristas, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafés, Bed and Breakfasts, and anyone who offers or sells bulk roasted coffee within their business establishment.
Benefits of Private Label coffees
- No fuss, wholesale buying--no manufacturing; we do that part for you
- You can alter it in any way, any time you choose, because you own the legal rights
- You're buying quality products already tested on the market, encouraging your success
- You provide a superb coffee with your branding to advertise your business
How does Private Label work?
There are two main options for turning K&F Coffee into Your Private Label:
1) Select one of our existing blends or origin coffees,
2) Customize your own coffee. K&F Coffee Roasters will take you through the “cupping” process where you will compare the aromas and flavors of select beans to create your own private blend. Once you have identified your premier blend, K&F will go to work roasting your beans to create Your Perfect Cup!
Whether you choose option 1 or 2 above, the next step is packaging your product with your logo or the name you've created for your brand, printed on our K&F labels or on labels you provide. If you choose to design your own labels with your branding and a coffee name, we'll send you the specs you'll need once you've decided on a package size.
HOW DO I SELECT A K&F BLEND OR ORIGIN COFFEE FOR MY PRIVATE LABEL COFFEE?
The best way to select one of our K&F Coffee Roasters blends or origin coffees for Your Private Label Coffee is to order samples from our online store and brew them up to try. Save your receipts and we'll credit you up to $50 when you place your first distributor order. Ordering and tasting samples is one of the minimum requirements before we can proceed to discuss private labeling with you. Why? Because we value your time and ours. We get hundreds of private label inquiries each month. To be serious about the program, you'll need to be sure you like our coffees and have a good idea what flavor profile you're after.
Toll Roasting as a Private Label option
We can also Toll Roast your green coffee; you provide the coffee, we roast and package it for you to your specifications.
How does the packaging process work?
Here at our roastery we have the ability to print your logo or brand name on our K&F Coffee Roasters label. If you decide to design your own labels you'll need to have them printed and sent to us if you'd like us to apply them. If you prefer, we can refer you to a Portland company that specializes in label printing. You can also choose to have your coffee shipped to you with no label and apply your own.
Want to get started with Private Label?
If you've 1) read through this page, 2) met the minimum quantity requirements listed above for Private Labeling including purchase/receipt/tasting of your samples from us, and 3) narrowed down the flavor profile you're looking for and want to move ahead with Private Label Coffees through K&F Coffee Roasters, the next step , step 4), is to complete and submit the Private Label Inquiry Form found by clicking the button below. We'll contact you as soon as we've had a chance to review your information, generally within 24-48 hours.